Areas of Concern/
- Not aware of the limits of their skills, knowledge; fails to seek help when needed.
- Fails to respond in a timely manner to feedback.
- Tends to place blame on external factors rather than reflect on opportunities for improvement.
- Aware of one's limitations and seeks out help when needed.
- Well aware of one's limitations; is able to cope with uncertainty and incomplete set of facts to analyze situations effectively.
- Models appropriate behavior for their peers and junior colleagues.
- Shows a willingness to accept their limitations and takes measures to implement corrective changes.